Monday, October 1, 2007

Rollie fingers speaks out on MLB,NFL,NBA PGA, LPGA and any other hot sports topic...all unbiased, unscripted, unedited and all in real time

As a memeber of the Hall of Fame I figured I had just as much knowledge of sports as anyone, wo that is why I now have my own blog where he I talk sports. Doesn't it make sense to talk about something you know a lot about? That's exactly why www.rolliesfollies.blogspot.com is now live. Who better to talk about sports than a guy, like myself, who has been on the field and in the clubhouse. With my iconic mustache who better to serve up the next round of controversy than me who was always in the middle of controversy daily while with the Oakland A's. Even though controversy was a daily event the players never allowed it to get in the way of them winning. For three straight glorious years the A's were World Series Winners. The team with the likes of Jackson, Bando, Rudi View the rest of this article


No comments: