Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"BE AWARE" of Scammers When Selling Online

The world today, especially on the internet, is full of nasty people who are all too willing to try to cheat someone. Especially on the internet because they are faceless and it easier to hide. So if you are selling items on Ebay or any other online auction and especially if you are new at selling online, there are things to be aware of when you receive offers. This is my true story. Just recently I started selling online and made my first sale on Ebay, or at least I thought it was my first sale. I received an email regarding my product from a sincere sounding purchaser who wanted to buy the product for her son who lived in another country. They offered to pay me more than I was asking for the item. This should have been red flag No.1. But being new at online selling View the rest of this article


No comments: