Saturday, September 29, 2007

Design’s That Make a Difference

It seems that I can’t get through a day without having to spend a couple hours trying to talk a client out of doing something crazy. I’m only the designer and should give the client what he/she wants, but I have a hard time not adding in my two cents and sometimes even refusing to do a design because I disagree with the direction the site is taking. For some reason people really have a hard time understanding that a visitor to their site could careless what the site looks like. They have come to your website to find information, buy a product or be entertained not for a flash intro page, a cute little guy typing away at his computer or the little stat counter that shows how little visitors your site has really had. They don’t care about the colors of your site, View the rest of this article


No comments: